- Software Build (best practices)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Event Driven Architecture
- User Interaction Patterns (e.g., "Web 2.0")
- Enterprise Application Patterns
- User Interface Development (e.g., MVC)
- Application Level Design Patterns
After this rather theoretical part, we showed some practical examples on frameworks like Spring and Maven. Particularly Maven is very interesting as a manifestation of build-automation best-practices. Eventually I ended with a round up and outlook to the last event in the series dealing with quality assurance and talked about automated testing and profiling using Eclipse TPTP.
Please check out the resources website for a download of all presentations.
I hope to see many of you at the last event in January!