Recently two fresh books fell into my hands:
- The Productive Programmer, Neal Ford, 978-0596519780
- Clean Code, Robert C. Martin, 978-0132350884
- Meaningful Names (! which is a horror in big companies with developers from different cultural and technical backgrounds to my opinion...)
- Comments (you think you can not learn here?)
- Formatting (sounds boring but is not) and
- Error Handling, Boundaries, Unit Tests, Classes, Systems, Emergence, Concurrency, Successive Refinement, JUnit Internals, and more...
So God bless all (most of?) the software developers!
(who read these books ;-)